The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
General Data Protection Regulation
Algemene Verordening Gegevensbescherming (AVG)
*Data that I collect*
To be able to fulfill your order, you must provide certain information to me (you have given Etsy permission to pass it on to me), such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, payment details and the details of the product you have ordered. If you contact me directly (for example when you place a custom order) you can also choose to give me additional personal information.
*Why I need your data and how I use it*
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use and share your data, such as:
• where necessary to provide my services, such as when I use your data to fulfill your order, settle disputes or provide customer service;
• when you have given your express permission, which you can withdraw at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as keeping information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
*Data exchange and disclosure*
The details of my customers are important for my company. I only share your personal information for very limited reasons and very specific situations, as follows:
• Service Providers I engage certain trusted third parties to perform certain functions and deliver services to my shop, such as delivery personnel. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only as far as necessary to provide these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell my business or enter into a merger, I may disclose your details as part of that transaction, but only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, store and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to a legal process or government requests; (b) compliance with my agreements, conditions and policies; (c) the prevention, investigation and handling of fraud and other illegal activities, security or technical problems; or (d) protect the rights, property and safety of my customers or others.
*Transfer of personal data to outside the EU*
I can store and process your data via third-party hosting services in the Netherlands and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal data to a jurisdiction with other data protection and government enforcement laws than yours.
If you live in certain areas, including the EU, you have a number of rights regarding your personal data. Although some of these rights are general, some rights relate to certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may be entitled to access and receive a copy of the personal information that I own from you. You can contact me via the details below.
• Change, limit, delete. You may also have the right to change your personal information, to limit my use of it, or to delete it. If there are no exceptional circumstances (such as where I have to store data for legal reasons), I will usually delete your personal data on request.
• Objection. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your data based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages after giving your explicit permission to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information, unless I have compelling and legitimate reasons to continue using that information or if this is necessary for legal reasons.
• Complaints. If you live in the EU and you want to express concern about my use of your data (and without prejudice to any other rights that you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
*How you can contact me*
In the context of EU data protection legislation, I, Kim Peters-de Buck, is the data controller of your personal data. If you have questions or concerns, you can contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can send a letter to:
t.a.v. K.S. Peters-de Buck
Be aware that all items are over 20 years old and have traces of use, they are, after all, no new items. We do our utmost best with photos and descriptions of the items to give the best possible condition of the item. If in doubt about the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information before your purchase.
Our goal is ultimately to ensure that every purchase is satisfactory!
Yes, please contact me for shipping rates if purchasing multiple items. Calculated shipping on Etsy does not always take into account that many times items can be shipped together in one box. In almost all situations, I will be able to ship for less if you purchase more than one item. Ofcourse overpaid shipping will be refunded immediately after your purchase!
Wij geven zelf de voorkeur aan verzenden met Postnl voor onze pakketjes. Indien je graag wilt dat je bestelling via een andere verzender zoals Kiala of DHL verloopt stuur ons dan een berichtje bij je bestelling.
Indien je je bestelling wilt ophalen dan kan dit ook in Helmond. Neem na je bestelling contact met ons op voor het inplannen van de ophaal afspraak. Natuurlijk krijg je de kosten voor verzenden retour op het moment dat je het product hebt opgehaald.
We ensure that your order is well protected. For this we use bubble wrap, air cushions, paper padding and a sturdy box. Unfortunately, it can always happen that the package gets damaged during the shipping process. You can therefore also choose to insure the items you purchased with the option 'Insurance (loss and damage)' up to an amount of € 500,- per package. You can choose this option before you place your order. If this option is not chosen, no report can be submitted of damage or loss after which no refund can take place.
Only if you insured your package, 'Insurance (loss and damage)' at check out when you placed your order, we can refund your order amount.
If your package arrives badly damaged please let us know. To qualify for a refund you must send us the following information by email to: info@BodaciousOld.com
* photos of the damaged content,
* photos from all sides of the box and packaging materials
* damage report form of your own psot office, completed and signed by yourself and the employee of your post office.
We then submit a claim for damages or loss to PostNL.
Mocht je niet in het bezit zijn van een Creditcard of PayPal dan kun je jouw bestelling ook via de volgende link met Ideal betalen.
Je komt dan op Etsy, dit is een online platform waar BodaciousOld ook alle vintage items verkoopt die op de website zijn terug te vinden.
Betalen via Bankoverschrijving is ook mogelijk neem dan even contact op via info@BodaciousOld.com
Indien je meerdere artikelen wilt bestellen dan kan het zijn dat er teveel verzendkosten worden berekend.
Voor verzenden binnen Nederland is verzending gratis voor alle bestellingen met een minimale orderwaarde van € 50,00.
Teveel betaalde verzendkosten worden altijd aan je retour gestort. Wil je graag vooraf je artikelen laten reserven met het juiste bedrag aan verzendkosten? Neem dan gerust contact met ons op, wij zorgen dat het voor je wordt geregeld.
Actual colors may vary. This is due to computer monitors displaying colors differently and everyone can see these colors differently. We try extremely hard to ensure our photos and description are as life-like (color and actual condition) as possible, but please understand the actual color may vary slightly from your monitor. We cannot guarantee that the color you see accurately portrays the true color of the product.